ZOO MED Ceramic Heat Emitter
Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter
What are they?
A porcelain heating device that screws into a standard porcelain incandescent socket
What do they do?
Heat emitters give off intense infrared heat, penetrating into the animals muscles, but emit no light! The perfect 24 hour heat source for all tropical and desert reptiles.
Why is the Zoo Med emitter best?
Our flat faced design (standard in the ceramic heat industry) is more efficient than conical designs in that it leaves less heat inside the emitter which will ultimately carbonize the element.
- Water resistant! Perfect for high humidity terrariums!
- Our emitters last up to 5 years, which is twice as long as the competition! They keep on going, and going and going...
- Great heat source for wire or screen type enclosures.
- Great for use with Zoo Med's Repti Temp Thermostat or a Rheostats!
- The ONLY UL/CUL listed Ceramic Heat Emitter!
For safety reasons, use Emitters in our Repti Clamp Lamp, Brooder Lamp or Slider Hood.
Animals should never be allowed to come in direct contact with the Emitter! Do not place directly inside of enclosure.
Be sure to monitor temperatures and humidity levels in terrariums. Zoo Med's Precision Analog Thermometer/ Humidity Gauge is perfect for this.