SHAVING SAVER - Stall Clean up - SPECIAL INTRO PRICE
Throw Away Those Manure Forks!
Shave Time While $having $Savings!
$having $aver, patent pending, is a revolutionary new device that separates dry, re-usable, clean bedding, from manure and wet bedding. It's a lightweight, easy to maneuver addition to your regular mucking technique. $having $aver will pay for itself repeatedly by saving bedding costs, time, energy, trips to the manure storage, and manure disposal costs. Resulting in more money in your pocket, and less in the manure pile!
$having $aver is designed with a lip that fits on the side rim of a wheelbarrow, allowing the device to rest at an angle against the stall wall. You simply attach a cordless drill to the rotating agitator, setting the drill on low speed to gently vibrate the vertical bars and assist in the downward movement of manure and wet bedding into the wheelbarrow while the clean, dry bedding falls through the bars to the stall floor, aerated and ready for reuse! The effectiveness of this product becomes immediately obvious as soon as you begin to use it.
Simply place a fork full of manure and bedding onto the device and watch as the manure is separated from the dry reusable bedding. For those of you with messy horses that mix manure throughout their bedding, this is your answer to quickly retrieving the refuse, while retaining the dry bedding for additional use!
The $having $aver is like an extra set of hands! No longer will you waste time sifting individual forks of manure and bedding. It's all done for you, allowing you to clean stalls much faster. In addition, less new bedding will be required each day, saving you more time, as well as bedding costs. Plus, there will be fewer trips to the manure pile, as you're not discarding dry reusable bedding, which again, will save you time and money, as there will be less volume for disposal.
- The $having $aver is like an extra set of hands! No longer will you waste time sifting individual forks of manure and bedding; it's all done for you.
- Less new bedding will be required each day, saving you more time, as well as bedding costs.
- There will be fewer trips to the manure pile as you're not discarding dry reusable bedding and there will be less volume for disposal.
- For those with messy horses, this is your answer to quickly retrieving the refuse, while retaining the dry bedding for additional use.
- With an aging population still involved in daily routines around the stable, there are huge benefits to not having to stand shaking a fork full of shavings and manure. $having $aver is ergonomically friendly.
- With today's economy, all age groups of horse and stable owners must manage their money wisely and effectively for the future. The time saved mucking automatically frees you up to do the fun part of riding or driving or it allows more time to get other necessary jobs done around the stable.
- For those that travel with your horse to shows, certainly this will allow more preparation time with your horse for the next day or just time to do the other things you need to do.
- $having $aver will save you money, time and energy.
Use Your Time Wisely
- SPECIAL PRICING