OXBOW ESSENTIALS Adult Chinchilla Food
Chinchillas need to eat a high quality mix of grasses and nutrients. They also need the right mix of protein, fiber, and fat. Oxbow Chinchilla Food is designed just for them! Using a special blend of fiber, protein, and fats, this food perfectly meets your chinchilla’s complex needs. This food is made into alfalfa pellets that are easy to feed as a result. Most of all, your chinchilla will love the delicious alfalfa flavour.
Oxbow Adult Chinchilla Food is rich in fiber and is easy to digest. This means it won’t upset your chinchilla’s sensitive tummy. It also has the right combination of protein and essential healthy fats that chinchillas need. Furthermore, this food is the perfect source for carbohydrates and energy. This food is perfect for chinchillas of all ages, and is made with a specially formulated blend of nutrients and vitamins. Chinchillas are natural herbivores and need unlimited access to hay-based foods and natural grass hays.
Why We Recommend It:
- This food is designed specially for chinchillas, and is closest to their natural diet
- Only high quality, hand inspected ingredients are used to make this food
- This chinchilla food is made into alfalfa pellets that are easy to feed
- This food is high in the fiber, protein, and fats that chinchillas need
Young Animals: Feed Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food free-choice to chinchillas younger than one year of age. Supplement daily with a combination of free-choice grass hay and alfalfa.
Adult Animals: Chinchillas older than one year of age should be fed 1/8 - 1/4 cup Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food and free-choice grass hay. Alfalfa hay should only be fed as an occasional treat.
- Alfalfa Hay = Beneficial Fiber and Protein
- Soy Products = Fiber, Balanced Protein, Healthy Fat
- Wheat = Ideal Carbohydrate and Energy Source
Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Salt, Lignin Sulfonate, Cane Molasses, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Limestone, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 18.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
- Crude Fiber (min) 18.00%, max 23.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.60%, (max) 1.10%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
- Salt (min) 0.50%, (max) 1.00%
- Vitamin A (min) IU/kg 19,000
- Vitamin D (min) IU/kg 900
- Vitamin E (min) IU/kg 190
- Copper (min) 30 ppm