My Hamster's House™ by Oasis
My Hamster's House™
Colorful Cardboard Houses that can be Recycled or Composted
A GREENER ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC HAMSTER CAGE HUTS!
PRE-FILLED WITH FRESH,
100% NATURAL COTTON BEDDING!
ENTIRE HOUSE AND BEDDING CAN
BE COMPOSTED IN ONE EASY TOSS!
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY CARDBOARD!
APPEALING COLORFUL DESIGNS -
CHOOSE A NEW LOOK EACH TIME!
- Touch-free - recycle & replace place the entire house -
- No need to come into contact with soiled bedding
- Includes fluffs of 100% natural cotton inside
- Fits inside standard hamster habitats and cages
- Sized for 1 hamster or several mice
- Made of non-toxic narrow corrugated board
- Open "door” lets consumers view cotton bedding
- Cardboard house is made in USA - safe if chewed
- Cotton grown and sanitized in USA
- Cotton is short fiber to prevent "wrap-around injuries on limbs.
Pre-filled with KRITTER-KOTTON™ natural cotton fluff bedding inside.
Ideal for hamsters, fancy mice, gerbils and similar pets.
Ready for a new design? Just toss entire used house into the recycling bin!
WE WANT YOUR HAMSTER TO CHEW-UP HIS OR HER HOUSE!
That's' right - we know hamsters have a need to chew and gnaw - so we made the Hamster House safe for them to do so. The chewing fills a deeply rooted instinctive need. This instinctive need is satisfied by the hamster customizing their safe sleeping area to suit their individual needs. Some pets make a new doorway for easier in-and-out access, and others remove entire sides... and that is just fine with us. A happy hamster that is allowed to chew, gnaw, mangle and destroy its Hamster House will be a happy and healthy hamster. Since our goal is help your hamsters be as happy as possible in their habitats - chewing the Hamster House is okay with us.
Item specs: 4.5” wide, 4.5” high, 3” deep