Crown Bees Native Bee Guidebook for Native Bee Enthusiasts
Are you interested in raising Mason and Leafcutter bees, or other native bees, to increase pollination in your garden? If you're not sure where to start, try this easy to read How-To guide and make raising native bees easy!
Within this booklet, you’ll gain an overview of the spring mason and summer leafcutter bees:
- Discussion of which bee fits your needs
- An overview of what you need in your yard
- Time tables for both spring bees and summer leafcutter bees
- An overview of pests and what to do about them
- A summary of bees, nesting material, houses, and accessories to choose what’s right for your situation.
Easy to read, this 16-page booklet is a quick reference guide to help gardeners be successful with both spring and summer mason bees.
This product is not a regular stock item, and may take more than 1 week to ship.